Our aquatic park, a paradise for family fun at the Lou Broustaricq Campsite!
There’s nothing nicer during the summer season than enjoying the sunshine of Landes.
In choosing to spend your holidays with us, you’re choosing a campsite with an indoor heated pool as well as a heated aquatic park. The park has different pools adapted for children and adults, ideal to keep everyone happy!
The aquatic park of the Lou Broustaricq Campsite includes:
- An outdoor heated pool with 4 smaller pools
- An indoor heated pool, 220 m² at 28 C°
- 2 water slides
- 1 outdoor jacuzzi
- 3 paddling pools including 1 indoors
For your moments of well-being and relaxation, lots of sunloungers have been set out for you around the pools.
Open from April 1 to November 5, the indoor pool at the campsite welcomes you every day from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm in the off-season, and every day from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm in July-August. You can enjoy the aquatic park every day too, from May 13 to September 8.
A small reminder: it is compulsory to wear a permanent bracelet during your entire stay.
Don’t wait any longer to reserve your pitch or your accommodation for the summer, our 4-star campsite awaits you.
- Shorts are prohibited throughout the pool area.
- Swimsuits are compulsory.
- Anyone entering the aquatic park must shower at the entrance.
- Children under 12 years cannot enter ALONE and must be accompanied by their parents or any other responsible adult.
- They are allowed to swim only under the supervision of their parents.